Friday, May 29, 2009

You've GOT to be kidding me

So the other day I was driving and saw this sign...


My first thought was that I would need to blog about this. But then I realized that this was so absurd that you would have to see for yourself. Luckily I had my camera in the car so I turned around to take a picture and low and behold, this is what the other side of the sign looked like...


Please tell me these people aren't serious. I wanted to drive by the "sayul" just to see, but didn't have time for lollygagging. :(

1 comment:

Diana said...

Too funny - and another good example of why education is important!

A friend showed me a wedding invitation they had gotten. It had an enclosure about the reception being BYOB, and they apologized for any "incontenince" that may cause. Geesh - guess they were expecting a lot of bottles being brought!