Monday, May 4, 2009

Update on the Leinwetters

It's been a crazy few weeks since Anderson's birthday. SOOOO much going on. Here are few highlights from the last month.

Anderson's birthday party was so fun. It was western themed and I made all the kids stick ponies as party favors. They were a hit. Here is a video from the party and some pics of the kids.

Singing Happy Birthday


Stick Ponies


Some snapshots from the party





Easter-
We spent Easter here in Wichita. My parents, sister and Kurt came in to town and went to church with us. We came home and had a fun time visiting, hunting eggs and eating a yummy lunch.

Anderson hunting for eggs.
can't get video to load, check back

Some pics from Easter
\
Anderson with his loot.


Adri and AJ


Anderson and mom


First time to eat some Peeps. He loved them.


Little Miss Muffet...


"Mimi, help me get those jelly beans out of this silly egg."

The weekend after Easter, our families came in to town and helped us get some work done on the house so we could get it ready to sell. We painted the entire exterior of the house, tore out the fence, did some landscaping and well, it worked! The Monday after everyone left, someone came to see the house (wasn't even on the market yet but we thought we would give a stab at selling by owner) and they called 10 minutes after they left and said they wanted to buy it!! We wrote up a contract the next weekend and "voila!" House sold! What a blessing and huge answer to our
prayers. Here is a before and after. We ended up painting the same color to save some time but we FINALLY painted the garage door to match the house (something i have wanted to do since we moved in 3 years ago) and painted the shutters black instead of blue. It really looks a lot better even though we only made small changes.

Before


After


Thanks to my mom and dad, lee's mom and dad, my sister, brothers-in-law, gma and gpa bryan for coming to help!

Adri turned 4 months on April 10. At her 4 month check up she was 26 inches (90%) and 13 lbs. 15 oz. (50%) I will say she doesn't look she is in the 50%ile in weight. Her 3 chins and fat rolls on her legs make her seem a lot bigger. Bottom line though she is a happy healthy baby and I couldn't ask for anything more.


Sitting up like a big girl!


If you have a baby girl and do not own a pair of Baby Legs, you must go get some now. They are soooo cute. Adri gets lots of compliments when she wears hers.

DR. DAD IS BOARD CERTIFIED!!!!
Lee took boards a few months ago and we just got the results back that he passed which means he is a Nationally Board Certified Physician. We are so proud of his hard work. He is a great doctor. I love going in to his office when I take the kids for their appointments and seeing him do his thing.

Lee and I left the kids with my mom and took off to Texas for my friend Whitney's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding. I will post pics of that next time I get a chance. Right now my children are needing some attention. GTG!

I will leave you with this picture of my little Red Raider gettin his guns up! I'm so proud!

3 comments:

Hollie said...

Congrats on the house selling! Congrats to Lee on passing his boards! Those babies of yours are absolutely precious! And you looked GREAT yourself at the wedding! I know you had lots of fun with your friends from college!

Elizabeth H. said...

Great pictures!!! Your house looks amazing! Such a blessing that it sold so quickly!!! I cannot believe you made those stick ponies?!?! That is incredible!!!

Jennifer said...

Laura!!! I can't believe you sold your house so quickly! Congratulations, I know you must be relieved. The stick horses turned out so cute! You looked BEAUTIFUL at Whit's wedding. I love all you pics!!! When are you moving????