Monday, May 4, 2009

Whitney's Wedding

2 posts, right in a row! Can you tell I have house chores to do and I am procrastinating???

Anyway, we had a GREAT weekend in College Station, TX celebrating one of my bestest friend's weddings. It was beautiful and I loved getting to see all of my girlfriends in Texas.

Pics from the rehersal dinner






Pics from the wedding day-
Whitney was a gorgeous bride. She looked like a little Barbie doll. The next morning, Whit and Patrick (her new husband!) came to the hotel where we all stayed at and we were all sitting in the hall of the hotel looking through eachother's pictures on our cameras. Patrick was looking too and he said "man, my wife is hot!" I thought that was so cute.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Laura you look fab! I can't believe you've had two kids and look so great this quick. You go girl!

Hollie said...

Love the new background!