Monday, February 1, 2010

hate to break the news...

so word on the street is that Jake chooses Vienna in the end. BLECK!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stand her. I don't know what it is, but I am not a fan. Here's what I've herad...

Ally leaves the show next episode. No rose ceremony b/c she chooses to leave.

Gia gets dumped the next round and he chooses Vienna over Tenley in the end. They do not get engaged and I hear it doesn't work out. Well, I could have told him that! Poor Jake. He did such a great job being genuine and sincere. I really wish he would have found what he wanted and all of us could have witnessed it.

I also hear Tenley is the next Bachelorette. I could handle that. She's a cutie.

Here they are. GAG!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Ahhhh!!!! How did you hear about this? Huge boo. I was Team Ally all the way!!

Elizabeth H. said...

I HOPE this isn't the case - Reality Steve has gotten a few things wrong this season and I really really really hope this is one of them!!! I just don't understand Vienna - Tenley is perfect for him!! This is my favorite season ever, by a long shot! I love how laid back all of the dates are and how they let him call all of the shots!