So the people selling the house I blogged about last week decided to take our offer after all! Lee and I are really excited. We will close sometime before June 30th. Don't know for sure when until we talk to the bank tomorrow to figure out how fast they can get an appraiser out there. I don't know if I already said all of this but the inspection has already been done, needed repairs made, we are waiting on the results of the radon test (which will be in on Friday) and then the house is ready to go.
Let the moving madness begin!
Here is the house. I am not calling it OUR house yet. I don't want to jinx anything ;)