Monday, June 22, 2009

All Boxed Up

The house is all boxed up. Moving van loads tomorrow and delivers our stuff to the storage unit on Wednesday. What a bittersweet day. Lee and I are looking forward to our new beginning in Topeka but will miss our friends and home so much. I have been fighting back tears all day and know that at any moment, I am going to break down. Hopefully I can at least wait until Lee gets home so I have someone to cry with. Adri is at day care and Anderson went home with the in-laws so its just me sitting here in my home with floor to ceiling boxes all over the place. :(

Please keep us in your prayers as we continue to look for a new house. Slim pickins in Topeka right now and I don't see any signs of the market picking up. But you never know! :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh Laura! I am so happy for you guys...what a great new chapter you are about to begin! I'm so sorry we didn't get together before you left, but we'll keep following you via your blog! Best wishes and big hugs!! <3 kate!