Sunday, June 7, 2009

New House???

I went to Topeka on Thursday b/c Lee was on call Friday night and I thought it would be a good time to get one last house hunt under our belts before we gave up on finding a house until we moved there in 3 weeks. Well... There was a house that was on the market a few months ago and I came in town just to see it and the day we were going to look at it, it went under contract (it actually got 4 offers on the same day!) so I was unable to see it. BUMMER!

So on Friday my dad calls and says that the contract on the house fell through b/c the buyers wanted to close on it later than the original date. This is perfect for us b/c literally the house is ready to go (inspections done, problems fixed) and owners are ready to move out ASAP. So we went to see it and we put in an offer this morning. I know this is a lot of story just to say we found a house, but I just thought it was cool that it came back on the market when I was actually in town. I think it was a sign!! Here is a pic of the house. Its an older home but its so cute and will meet our needs perfectly for the next 3 or 4 years.



Say a little prayer that things go well and it can be ours!

No comments: