Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Poppy- The kids' new favorite babysitter.

So I had an MRI this morning. Lee leaves for work at 745 so my dad came over to watch the kids until I got home. It was 915, I was just leaving the hospital and my dad said the kids were STILL asleep. AWESOME!!! By the time I got home they were awake and my dad was feeding them breakfast.


Yep, popsicles. My dad asked Anderson what he wanted for breakfast and he said "orange popsicle!"

Now I am stuck here, as my kids finish their popsicles, wondering if I even try to get a banana and oatmeal in them or just count my losses and move on.

2 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

LOL - that's awesome.

And what was the MRI for?? Are you okay?

the5turners said...

Popsicles are the best...especially from Poppy! Your kiddos are adorable!!!