Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

We had a great Valentines Day yesterday just hanging out with our friends and spending some quality time together. It was nice! Here are a few pics of the kids from yesterday and a cute shot of Adri chillin out while we were getting ready for chuch this morning. She is becoming quite a little ham and while she is very selective when it comes to flashing her big bright smile, it will melt your heart. She wrinkles up her little nose and her whole face just beams. So sweet!


this cute outfit scored me lots of compliments at church today. special thanks to my grandma anderson for making me so stylish!

our little love bug :)



not sure why this is sideways!


I can sit in my boppy chair like such a big girl


this little face is up to no good.











No comments: