Wednesday, November 12, 2008

HUGE...

...that would be me. Or rather my stomach! I wish I could describe to you how I feel right now, but really there are no words. I am a waddling disaster full of a 6.5 pound (at least) bucking bronco that insists on getting out of the dark place she is trapped in through my RIBCAGE!!!!!!!!! Seriously, my stomach is like some kind of freak show. At any given moment, you can look down and watch it morph around into different shapes and sizes. Its actually quite entertaining, if its not your stomach. I am just hoping and praying that this little wiggle worm is a lot more content once she is out of the womb. Otherwise, we have a crazy little girl on our hands. Maybe I should name her Whalexika Julatie in honor of my crazy girl friends whom I miss so very much. BTW girls, I am hoping and praying that you were NOT that close to the creepy man at the P Tar in College Station (see wylie's blog if you don't know what i am talking about). Did you bathe in germ x the next day when you realized what you had done??? YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm not going to lie, it took me a moment to figure out who Whalexika Julatlie was. :) Too funny!

As good and as sweet as Anderson is, you had to think that maybe this little girl would be a little feistier!!

Unknown said...

haha i love that name :) Thanks for thinking of us!!