Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Bow Mania!!!!!!!

I've gone completely mad over hairbows!!!!!!!!! Today in searching for some instructions to make my own, I came across this AWESOME website with FREE step-by-step bow making instructions.

Oh Happy Day! Here are a few I plan to make.

Cupcake Clippie
So cute for a toddler especially with all these cute cupcake outfits right now!

Bow Board
I am making these for Christmas gifts for my friends with girls!
(yes Sammie, that means you!)

Korker Bows
Love these for babies!

Classic Boutique Bow
And of course, the classic boutique bow. This one is a staple in any girl's collection!

Can't wait to show you pics of bows that I have made. Only trouble is deciding which one to start with!

2 comments:

Elizabeth H. said...

CUTE!! I use wire on my bows... the ones like the last link you posted. Sometimes it easier to shape them after they're assembled! Aren't they so much fun to make?! Can't wait to see what you've done! Your little girl is destined to be a bow girl!

Elizabeth H. said...

sorry, should clarify... I use wire instead of thread to bind it in the center.