Saturday, December 15, 2007

I LOVE my boys!!!

So, I've been thinking a lot lately about how blessed I am to have such a wonderful little family. I know sometimes I don't always think about how lucky I am, but lately, its just been all I can think about! Lee is out shoveling the snow for our neighbors who are too old to do it themselves. Macy of course is "helping" and so I went out to watch him and take some video of the snow and I almost started crying. I loved watching him out there doing what he loves to do most- help others. He is such a wonderful provider for his family and I know there is nothing in the world he wouldn't do for us. Anyway, enough of the mushy stuff ( I have probably embarrassed him), but I just can't stop thinking about what a wonderful husband, daddy, doctor and friend he is! I hope Anderson learns to be the same way.

No comments: