Monday, July 23, 2007

No pictures today, but Anderson did sleep 8 hours straight last night!!! It was nice. He is also rolling over and laughing a lot. Its been a lot of fun coming up with different ways to make him laugh. I am sure if you were a fly on the wall in our house, you would get a good laugh at Lee and me entertaining Anderson. Oh well! He continues to be a happy little guy and changes everyday.

Please keep me in your prayers as I resigned from my 1st grade teaching position today. It was really hard to do. I will miss working at that school. I am praying really hard that a part time teaching position will become available for me so that I can continue to teach on a smaller level next year. I am definitely not ready to give it up completely yet. Thanks for thinking of me. I will keep you posted.

No comments: